Saturday, July 28, 2007

Stretching One's Imagination

Every so often, one must stop what they are doing and explore an idea or a world that is not so common place. This is exactly what I did earlier this week. I got away from the computer finally and joined another Master Photographer to create images in styles of yesteryear as well as very futuristic. Working with models and the staff at Gist Salon in Clarksville, Tennessee, I created scenes and lighting styles beyond the norm. This mental exercise feeds the soul and allows me to explore lighting styles as well as posing ideas that I cannot begin to do for clients. Thirteen hours I worked on sets, lighting and photographed beautiful ladies in the most mysterious guise. I hope you enjoy these images I created on my last adventure.
Ciao,
David





























































































No comments: