Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Very Fun Bride

Earlier this week I created some beautiful portraits of Andrea wearing her Romona Keveza gown. Her wedding is in three weeks so we went to http://www.thehermitagehotel.com/ after having to skip Cheekwood's magnificant gardens because of rains. So having a backup plan and Alice Hendry http://www.alicehendry.com/, the wedding planner who worked out the last minute arrangements, is a good thing.

Andrea was a real pleasure to photograph. She was a bit stiff at first and maybe a little nervous, but after a few frames and a few little exercies that I have developed for brides, she eased up and began to really enjoy the session. I found out very quickly that Andrea is a former dancer and now teaches karate. As you will see from the photographs below she truly enjoyed herself and we all had a great time. Her father and mother were there enjoying/relishing the moment with us, and they had such a good time watching and being with their daughter a few days before the big wedding.

Enjoy the photographs,
David Wright























3 comments:

Arlene Hope Photography said...

Oh My Gosh! I love her gown. I'm a fellow Photographer and love to photo blog and browse when I can.
Lovely work indeed. I have much to learn being a newbie.

~I pray God will give you both continued great success.

~Hope

David Wright said...

Hope, thank you so much for your thoughts and kind words. It is the satisfaction and appreciation for my work from others that really make by day and increases my love for my vocation that much more.

Lee and I both really appreciate your prayers and His guidance as we venture into a whole new chapter of our business life. Hope, there is so much more to come, please keep checking back.

I must ask, Hope how did you find our site? It has only been live for a short few days and there is so much happening through God's grace that we cannot even begin to post.

Thanks for visiting and posting.
David Wright

kobe said...

wow, so interest the bride is
destination wedding dresses